Sunday, December 14, 2008

No Pictures Here!

Sorry, all, we have our computer back, but they had to basically rebuild the darn thing. That means our Kodak program is no longer on the computer. Once we get that loaded again, we'll post some picture updates! Lets face it, that's what everybody likes to see anyway, right?!

I will give you a quick update though... We had Drew baptised last Sunday, so that was a great day. Our family was all able to make it to church for the service, with the exception of my sisters family. Poor Carter was SICK, very sick. He's doing much better, and we will see them sooner than we realize for CHRISTMAS! Drew is still working on teething, we can't see any poking through quite yet, but he's definately trying. He loves to roll around on the floor and wishes he were mobile. We're not ready for that yet, though!!! He can stay in one spot for awhile longer as far as mommy and daddy are concerned! He jabbers a lot, and still has that tongue out all the time! TOO CUTE!! 7 months old already!

As for Jordyn, she is now taking her naps wearing just underwear, no diaper!! We're still using diapers at night, because that's an awfully long time for her right now! One of these days, we'll be diaper free! ( at least for jordyn, we still have a couple years with Drew!! :( ) What a BIG GIRL! ! We are so proud of the progress she's making! She's all ready for school, too bad she has almost a year to wait!! LOL

Mike made it through yet another layoff at work. He just made it through by the skin of his teeth this time, so hopefully there's not another one coming! We're not sure at this point how many hrs they will get each week, though, so we're not out of the woods yet....but at least he still has a job!

As far as I'm concerned, we're working overtime at work, so I'm very thankful for that!! It's hard to get the hours in, but I'm doing all I can, because we can use the extra money!! I'm very lucky to be where I am...in every aspect of my life! No complaints here! I'm hoping to get the Christmas tree put up this week. I mean, it is December now...(we won't mention that it's December 14!!)...so I'm thinking, what the heck! Might as well get the decorations out, right?! Nothing like the holiday spirit! I'm just trying to focus this year on what this holiday is truly about. I think we all tend to lose sight of that in the midst of all the lights, trees, shopping, presents, and food!

I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas holiday, and stay tuned for pictures.... :)

0 comments: