Sunday, August 30, 2009

3 Men and a Little Lady

Alright, well I loaded these pictures in the wrong order, so you're going to see the Little Lady before the 3 (Little) Men!! This post is all about COUSINS! My 2 nephews, Carter and Cason, and Jordyn and Drew live over an hour away from each other, but LOVE the times they get to spend together!!! They have a blast each and every time, and are growing closer and closer with age! Here's to the closeness of Cousins!! :)
The Little Lady!

The youngest of the little men..

My youngest nephew, Cason, and the middle of the little men...


And this little stud would be Carter, the oldest of the cousins and the little men!



Playing Piano! Carter, Cason, Jordyn. Believe it or not, we did NOT stage this!! How precious is it?! That's what I call a Kodak moment!! And see all those pictures on the piano? I think Grandma and Grandpa are quite proud of their grandbabies!! ;)


Carter with a sparkler...okay, so some of these pictures are a little behind! :)


This was after church on Easter Sunday. How SWEET are they?!


I can't tell you what he was eating, but I can tell you I'm sure he was enjoying it! LOL


I just love Cason Ohlen! Ornery as can be!!


Cason, Jordyn, Drew, Carter....these days are numbered, but they sure love baths together for now!!!
We LOVE you and MISS you, Berners!!








3 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

I just LOVE seeing all my little munchkins together...they have a ball!!!! I admit at times it can get a bit noisy, and yes, even maybe crazy, but I LOVE every minute of it!!

Huggzz,
Grandma Rhoades

Michelle said...

Jen- They are all so cute! They are really getting big! Keeping you and the kiddo's in my prayers!

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Awww..how is it that 2 sisters have the 4 cutest kids in the whole wide world!?!?! They're just adorable!!! Love you and miss you guys!!