Friday, September 11, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Happy 1st Birthday to NOAH, Happy 8th Birthday to LACEY, and lets all take a minute today to think about and pray for the families and friends of those lost 8 years ago today. We are all SO BLESSED and I hope not one of us EVER forgets that! Believe me, I know a little something about TOUGH times here lately, but I CANNOT nor do I WANT TO imagine what those innocent victims or those close to them went through on that day. God Bless AMERICA!! Now...on a lighter note..... FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!! ;)


This picture of Jordyn was taken May 27, 2007. She was just over 19 months old... I think it's just precious! For one, I love, lOvE, LOVE babies in white onesies!! AND, she could already READ! WHO says my baby girl is not a GENIOUS!?!? HAHA!!! I do just adore this picture though....sittin in her room 'reading' by herself!!

0 comments: