Saturday, October 24, 2009

Keeping up with Andrew!

I PROMISE Jordyns Birthday Post will be coming SOON! I just know it's going to be a long post and take some time to put it together, so I've been putting it off!! Until I get that up, though, how about enjoying some super sweet, super cute pictures of Jordyns super silly baby brother DREW! We'll call this one Keeping up with Andrew ~ Because let me tell you, this boy has about 15 arms and hands, 18 legs to keep him moving, and 300 wheels in his head always-a-spinnin~ coming up with what to get into next!! And you know what?! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!


We're trying to learn to use a spoon all by ourselves...yeah, uhh... we've got some work ahead...!

Love this one..I was changing his pants and he rolled over and took off to the kitchen to go for a ride on his little bike (yes, the same bike I broke my toe on!) He's a true biker now...!!


Here he's trying to get into Jordyns babydoll stroller! lol Must wanna go for a walk!


Eating some corn on the cob!! Or a cob that used to have corn on it...:)



Caught him being good! Just sitting in the little rocker at Grandma and Grandpa watching tv!!



What, Mom?? I'm just sitting here!!






1 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

That's my little Drew!! Gotta love his onery smile and giggle!

XOXOXOXO