I know this is kind of hard to see, it's pretty dark. Jordyn had 2 Pringles in her mouth to make her look like a duck, like they used to have on the commercials a LONG time ago! :)
I know this is kind of hard to see, it's pretty dark. Jordyn had 2 Pringles in her mouth to make her look like a duck, like they used to have on the commercials a LONG time ago! :)
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 12:32 PM
4 comments:
SILLY GOOSE!!!
Love it..that's hilarious! My guess is that you had 2 pringles in your mouth like a duck while you were taking this picture!?
Haha, NO! I didn't, but there's a small chance I may have had 2 pringles in my mouth shortly BEFORE the photo was taken..... :)
What a silly little girl! Too cute!
Post a Comment