My son tries to be independent. He is an extremely determined little guy, and he prefers to have things his way. {Don't we all!!} He's getting better and better at being able to drink out of a cup without spilling it down his shirt, but sometimes I just don't feel like chancing it. {Yeah, I guess you can call me SuperMom..} Sometimes when you've already done 2 loads of laundry, fixed supper for yourself AND the kids {because lets face it....sometimes I choose my battles and they choose their own dinner}, and cleaned up the dining room after said dinner, you just don't feel like giving the boy a cup of juice that will end up down his chin, shirt, shorts, and on the table, chair and floor. Ahem...excuse the run-on sentence...
So as I was saying, my son likes things to go his way. And sometimes when Mom says no, that just means you need to trick her. You know, don't deliberately disobey her, but put a little spin on what it is you want, so that you can have your way, but not get in trouble. {I think my overabundance of punctuation is definately deflecting from all of my run-on sentences, right?!?!}
SO, case in point, see the following pictures:
.
.
.
See Drew.
.
.
.
See Drew Drink.
.
.
.

.
.
.
See Drew Want To Use The Big Cup.
.
.
.
See Drews Mommy Tell Him To Use His Sippy Instead.
.
.
.
{I know you can't actually 'see' the above, however you can use your own imagination to illustrate the story. I'm going for the Dick and Jane style story, and letting you visualize this just exactly the way you'd like. Does it get any better than that?!}
.
.
.
See Drew Decide He Will Listen To Mommy, AND Use The Big Cup.
.
.
.
..
.
See Drew Put The Sippy In The Big Cup And Hold Them Both To Drink.
.
.
.
..
.
See Drew Not Deliberately Disobey, But Put A Spin On What It Is He Wants So He Can Get His Way.
.
.
.
See Drew Look At His Momma, Stick His Tongue Out And Say 'Suck It Mom, I Win!'
.
.
.
Yes, that's my boy. He's got skills. Mad Skillz.



1 comments:
funny stuff!
Post a Comment