Tuesday, August 10, 2010

7 1/2 Weeks Later...

This is now about 7 1/2, almost 8 weeks since Drew had his tubes put in. I'm not going to mess with putting a link back to the post of him talking "before tubes" (sorry!!) but there is one in June. His surgery was June 17, so somewhere just before that, if you want to compare. I'm so excited about how far he has come, and the progress he has made. He amazes me every day, and I'm still in utter disbelief of the job those Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny tubes do....what a change they make, what a total difference!!! He feels better, he's happier, he TALKS to us!!! Unreal, absolutely unreal! Anyway, I took this video tonight, and even though I said no more posts, I had to share! :) Enjoy, and we'll post soon from our NEW HOME!

3 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

He is doing SOOO MUCH better!! It is really amazing how such a small part of the human body has such a big role in our lives.

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Carter just heard the video and from across the room said "wow...that was drew...and he said that really good! "

Michelle said...

That is an amazing difference!