Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally- An Update!!

Wow, so it's been awhile!! We've been crazy busy, and having a blast! I currently have the kids Friday through Monday night, so we have lots of fun, quality time together! There are SO MANY things going on right now, and eventually I'll fill you in on everything. For now, just enjoy some pictures... ;)

Movie Night!! Jordyn, Carter, Cason, Drew, and Audrey eating popcorn and watching Monsters Inc!

My 2 Babies at the playground in our neighborhood!

Honestly, words can't explain... LOL At least we have FUN!


Ohhhhh! Can you tell Drew put on his own hat and sunglasses? ;)


O*H*I*O!!!
Cason, Drew, Jordyn, Carter



Me and Cason!


3 Biberstines!

Girl Time!


Who Dey!


I *LOVE* this picture!! Can only imagine what they were saying, but I promise these 2 are generally up to no good!!!


We recently stopped to visit Uncle Brian.. we don't see him much anymore, and we miss him like crazy! Hard to go from sharing a home with our brother/uncle to seeing him once every few months! :( Love you Bri!!!
.
So, there you have it...a few random pictures to get you through until our next update.... because I know SO MANY of you have been losing sleep at night due to 'Lack of Biberstine Blog Posts'. Our apologies! ;)










1 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

FINALLY!!!!! LOL I need to get some more of my pictures to you to share....birthday party, Halloween, etc.

XOXOXOXO

Mom