Here's a sneak peek of some Christmas photos my kickass, pregnant sis and I took of our 4 kickass kiddos the other day!! Excuse the overuse of the word 'kickass' however, I love my sis, my kids, and my nephews, so it seemed appropriate! ;)

.
Considering we're not professionals, these were taken on my cell phone, and our kids aren't exactly....CALM, I think they turned out pretty well. However, these definately aren't the best shots we got....the best are on the actual camera, and those will be shown later!
.
Anyhow, we had a busy, productive weekend (minus the part where I was sick and sleeping on the couch), and I'm exhausted. It's late. I'm going to bed! Enjoy the sneak peek! :)





2 comments:
Cute. I'm still working on getting pictures in front of the tree. I still need to put another tree up...and garland..The Boys are going to shutterbugg tom. to get their pics taken.
Very cute!
Post a Comment