Well, it's been awhile since I've done one of these posts...since last August, I believe! Sometimes, as Mommas (parents) we hear some pretty crazy things come out of our own mouths. I'm no different, and tonight was by far no exception!! I am going to post the silly things that I heard myself say in the first HOUR I had my kids tonight... Truly, this was all within 1 hour. Followed by a priceless conversation with my 5 year old daughter!
Here goes:
- Drew! Get your head out of the toilet!
- Don't drink your juice out of the dinosaurs bottom!
- Guys, lets please don't drink the bathwater!
- No, you can't just put it in your mouth and spit it back out. Because we don't spit, it's not nice. No, we don't even spit in the bath.
- What do you say? ... Yes, I know you did burp, but what do you say? ... Excuse me is polite, 'I did burp' is not the polite thing to say.
- No, sweetie, you don't put your sister in time-out, that's up to Mommy. Well you can pretend to be mommy, but you still can't put her in time-out!
- You HAVE to get washed, that's the whole reason we take baths!
And now, this strangely sweet conversation with my innocent 5 year old:
Jordyn: When can I have a baby?
Me: Not until you're all grown up, married, and in love.
Jordyn: I AM in love!
Me: You're in love? With who?
Jordyn: With you!
Me: Aww, Well sweetie I love you too, but we can't have a baby together.
Thank goodness she didn't press any further! ;)
Have a good weekend, all!!!
XOXO ~ 3 Biberstines



0 comments:
Post a Comment