Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Rhoades kept both Jordyn and Drew, and Mommy and Daddy went away! We went to Columbus to help Grandma Suzi move, and then spent Saturday afternoon and evening alone! It was such a nice weekend away, we got to spend it with Mikes mom and sister, and spend quality time together with no kids. We love our kids, but sometimes a break is much needed! Jordyn had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa, they went out to eat Friday night and went to church Sunday morning. Mike and I went out to eat and walked around Tuttle Crossing for a little bit. Nothing major, but very relaxing!
Mike is working a part-time job on the weekends now since Fleetwood is so unpredictable. So this Saturday morning we are going to get up and take the kids to the zoo in Fort Wayne! It will be exciting because Jordyn hasn't been there yet this year. She has it in her head that she is going to ride a giraffe though..... not sure how we're going to break that one to her! I think when she sees the giraffes, riding them will be the furthest thing from her mind!!
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids.....Drew in the onesie that Daddy special-ordered for him.....Go Yankees!!!
And here is Jordyn. She is in LOVE with babies and baby dolls, so for Christmas she got all kinds of baby 'furniture'. The other day while I was at work Mike sent me this picture....apparantly 'little Mommy' must have gotten tired taking care of her babies and tried to lay down for a nap in the babys pack and play!! Too Cute!!





1 comments:
I miss them! I guess I miss you and Mike too...but geez...they're just so much cuter than you two are! ;) J/k I really want you guys to bring them down and spend a weekend down here...we would have a blast! Miss you guys ALL a ton!
Post a Comment