Here are some pictures of the kids! When the weather is nice, there is not a chance of keeping Jordyn in the house...unless you mean her house......
She loves being outside, running in the sprinkler, 'playing golf', and taking walks. Drew likes being out also, even if he's not awake to realize it!!
One more picture of Drew.....in the bath. There's that smile that brightens our days! (and some nights....)







3 comments:
Nice! I love it! I hope you're better at updating it than I am! I hope to be better once I am back at school in a couple of weeks! Our computer here at home doesn't like to download pictures to the blog for some reason! I love it though! Give J and D some hugs and kisses from us!
Love the idea of being able to "stalk" the bibierstines! Cute pictures of the kids!
Love It!!! You have so many good pictures to put on here, it should be easy to keep updated!
Post a Comment