Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy Colors!

Well, maybe I finally lost my mind, maybe we are a little weird, but we have FUN and that's what matters, right!?!? Anyway, we were experimenting. I saw an article in a magazine Tisha gave me, and it suggested putting a colored sticky note or paper over the flash on your camera. They used the idea for Halloween, but I forgot about it until last night! Just kinda adds a new and different flare to pictures, and Jordyn loved it! She was practicing her scary faces..... :)


Woo.....ScArY!!!


He's even cute in PINK!!!


What a serious little man!


One more scary face! Ahh!!


** And in other news, we took D for his 6 month well check today. It was actually kind of a bad day for him, He got his shots as well. He now weighs in at 19 lbs 7 oz, and is 28 in long. He's in the 80th percentile for weight, and 95th for height! Looks like Daddy may get that football/basketball player he's been hoping for! :)

1 comments:

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Those are cool! I hadn't ever heard of doing that....that could be a lot of fun to do some pictures for the kids rooms or play room! :)
Miss you all!