Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Finally, Trick or Treat pictures! Jordyn was a fairy princess and Drew was a monkey. It was cold that day, so we just went to a couple houses of people we know, but Jordyn had fun.

Both kids together, It's hard to get a good picture of a 3 yr old with a 6 mo old!


Grandma Suzi with the cutest monkey ever! Spur of the moment, she drove up to see the kids dressed up and have dinner with us! It was great to see you!


She may be able to fly, but she CAN'T smile!



Big Man! I can't believe Drew is growing up SO quick! Typical male, though, he's got a bottle (his is formula!) and the remote, laying on the couch! :)



We got Jordyn a piggy bank for her birthday that came with paint to decorate it. She loved it and she did a great job of painting it!



Daddy and Jordyn reading a book before bed - can you say 'Daddy's Girl'!?



Quality time with Aunt Katie! Jordyn was working at her work bench when I took this, so she had her eye protection on. Safety First!



I just took this video tonight when Jordyn was 'winding down' to go to bed. I was in the kitchen and heard them laughing, this is what they were up to..... What an AWESOME big sister, she'll do anything to make Drew laugh!


3 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Two little cuties! Drew is getting so big! I can't believe he's holding his own bottle already.

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

What a darling video of 2 of MaMa's little angels!!

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

I absolutely love it..that was adorable!! Don't you just love the fact that the 2 of them are old enough to start interacting together...it makes for some wonderful memories!
Miss you all!