This past Saturday was our 5 yr wedding anniversary! 5 yrs already! We had the weekend without kids so that we could just 'be'. It was so nice, and we really enjoyed each others company! We don't get too many opportunties to spend time as just 'us'. I was reminded of all the reasons I married Mike to start with, and I'm looking forward to many more years together!
We set the timer on the camera for this one, not too bad!
Used the timer on this one also. Drew was asleep, so we'll have to get one of the whole family sometime when he's awake and happy!
Mike just repainted all of the trim on our house, along with the garage door. Jordyn HAD to help, she actually did a great job until she accidentally painted Mommys khaki work pants! Any ideas on how to get exterior latex paint out of clothes!?!?
Stay back, professional at work!!!
I had to throw a couple random pics of Drew in!!
Yum! Carrots!! And he even learned how to spit them at Mommy!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment