Jordyns birthday party was this past weekend. What a beautiful day for a beautiful little girl!! The weather was gorgeous, and the company was great. We had tons of food, tons of fun, and , you guessed it, tons of presents! We got some pretty good pictures of all 4 kids (Jordyn, Drew, Carter, and Cason) and Grandma was able to get some awesome pictures of Drew! Enjoy!
Jordyn behind her heaping pile of presents...what a lucky girl!!!
Keeping digging, there's more!
My Little Pony! She really was excited, despite the expression on her face!!
This is the birthday cake I made for J. I'm quite proud of it! :)
Drew, Cason, Jordyn, Carter....not a bad picture considering the oldest is 3 1/2!!
Jordyn, Drew, Cason, Carter....could they be any cuter?!
I love this!! Look close, Carter is smiling as he's pouring the water over his head!!
God is Great, God is Good, Let us thank Him, for our food!! 
I've got to credit my mom with this picture, and the one above it also. I think this is one of the sweetest pictures EVER!
As you can see, we are incredibly Blessed! Our kids are loved by so many, we are so fortunate! Thanks again to all who came and shared Jordyns day with us!! It was definately a birthday party to remember, tantrums and all!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday Jordyn!!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I took a couple of your pics off and put them on my blog..check it out! :)
Can't wait to have you and Mike down here tomorrow night..we're going to have a wonderful night out on the city! ;)
Happy Birthday Jordyn!! Great job on the cake! That's way more creative than a circle cake! I can't believe I only have 3 more weeks. It's gone by too fast!
Post a Comment