Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing Up!

Our kids are growing up right before our eyes!! Jordyn, our little princess, turns 3 on Friday! She's becoming quite the little lady and amazes us constantly!! It is so much fun just to hang out and talk to her...she's quite the little storyteller!

Andrew is 5 months old today already! He's rolling over, sitting up as long as he can lean on his hands, and babbling like crazy! He watches everyone and everything, just taking it all in. He loves Baby Einstein movies...I mean LOVES them! He laughs and talks to the movies...too precious! I have mixed feelings about putting him in front of the tv, but I figure Baby Einstein can't hurt, right?!



Well, he's in the hamper, should he go on the gentle cycle?

3 Musketeers!

2 Peas in a Pod!

Drew in one of his favorite places - his swing!

Hi Everybody!

It's close-up, but I love this picture!



Jordyn played in the leaves for the first time ever!

Daddy was showing J the soybeans in the field behind our house...she's holding one up, but you can't see the bean!

Saturday is Jordyns birthday party, so there will be plenty of pictures posted soon!

2 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Drew has the cutest smile! Makes you just want to grab and cuddle him! And how great is Jordyn's face when she's playing in the leaves. Pure joy!

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Love the pics! I can't wait to see them this weekend! Love you all!