I........
...am scared of the dark! I am not quite paranoid, but I am pretty sure that if we leave our front door unlocked when we're not home, somebody will be hiding in the bathtub when we get back.
...used to slam on my breaks in my pick-up truck when I was in high school to make sure nobody was hiding in the back....I thought if I hit the breaks I'd hear them roll around in the back! lol
...have worked 9 different jobs in my life that I can think of....10 if you count babysitting! Everything from filing at my Dads office to the carwash, to cooking food at the bowling alley!
...used to have my bellybutton pierced, but I'm TERRIFIED of needles!!
...am OBSESSED with the Twilight saga. I just finished the last book and I'm convinced there should be more. I like to think these people really exist and I want to find them and be their friend!! HAHA
...got married when I was 20 years old....couldn't even drink on our honeymoon!
...am a sucker for MTV dating shows!! Any of them...they crack me up!!
...got my first speeding ticked when I was 16....and
...rear-ended somebody the very next day!!!
...pretty much HAVE to have a straw in my drink unless it's can or bottle
...always have a glass of water next to my bed, even though sometimes I never take a drink! Hey, I could wake up thirsty!
...got a hamster when I was in college, and so did one of my 'roommates'....we ended up with like 50 hamsters!!
...went to preschool with my husband, and we stood right next to each other at the graduation program.....we have it on video!
...am a HUGE procrastinator, everything is last minute for me!
...got 'arrested' for toilet papering when I was 13....we got 3 houses that night and got caught on the 3rd!!
...had the chickenpox for the first time at the end of my sophomore year of high school! I missed exams and had to come in during the summer to take them!!
Well....that's it....16 things you may or may not have know about me!! I was tagged by Nikki, and now I tag Jamie and Erika!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
16
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I don't get it???
It is hard isn't it? It's fun though to think back on your life. I love reading new things about other people too!
Post a Comment