Well...good news is there is now only 8 days until my birthday....
Bad news...
Jordyn has to go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Once she broke out from the first med, we had the dr call in a second med. Well, it's one that she has had before and tolerated just fine, but she broke out in hives again!!! We didn't give her a dose yesterday, and I called the dr back today. They want her regular dr to see her tomorrow and do a re-check. They want to see if there is still infection in her ear to warrant finding a 3rd medicine to try. If not, we're home free, if there is still infection, then we'll have to look at other options. She's acting and looking MUCH better, but we haven't had to give her the Benedryl since we quit giving her antibiotics. She still isn't sleeping well, and is still very tired and grumpy, but we can tell an improvement. Cross your fingers that she is fine now.
As for me....LOL I woke up Saturday morning and COULD NOT move my head or neck. WHy? Who knows! But I took some painkillers on Saturday and pretty much layed on the couch without moving ALL DAY. I finished reading a book I got for Christmas (Twilight - LOVED it! Wasn't sure it was my type of reading, but I'm addicted!!) and slept. I made it through Saturday, Sunday I didn't feel great. Had a bit of a nauseated feeling all day and just had an icky feeling. My neck just felt like a typical stiff neck that you wake up with once in awhile. Today...missed work, yeah...first day back and I wasn't there....GO ME! I wanted to make sure Jordyn was feeling better and try to get her in to the dr. Well, as the morning/afternoon progressed, I felt worse and worse. My best guess at this point is strep or tonsilitis. My throat feels very thick and it's somewhat hard/uncomfortable to swallow. My nose is stuffy and my neck/shoulder is very sore again today. Poor Mike....I really haven't been much help since Saturday!! It hurts to pick up Drew even...not fun!! SO tomorrow when I take Jordyn back to the dr, I think I'm going to have her take a look at me too! Hopefully we will both get some antibiotics (that work with our bodies) and get back to normal SOON!! This is not fun for either of us, but I feel TERRIBLE for Mike!! Say a prayer for us tonight...we'd appreciate it! :)
I will update soon.....lets hope!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Mondays Update
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment