Thursday, February 5, 2009

Before and After

I was looking through old pictures and found this one of Jordyn. I LOVE IT!! It was taken March 3, 2007. Jordyn would have been 17 months old. This was all of the stuffed animals she had at that time...




Fast forward to January 19, 2009. She climbed into Drews crib (her old crib) and stood up and got ALL of the stuffed animals out of the net above. Mike caught her and took a picture. What a funny girl!!!




And here is Part II of the Before and After, because I couldn't leave the little guy out!! Before....this was his first time sitting in a high chair. We were at my moms house, September 27, 2008, and he looks terrified!! Sorry the quality isn't great, these are cell phone pictures.



And After....January 25, 2009. More Please!! Drew was eating peas, and lovin it!! Couldn't get enough. That face full of fear is replaced by a face full of food!!




1 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

too cute! I love it!!! Your little ones are just adorable!