Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Again?!?

Oh yes, again! The kids are BOTH sick AGAIN!! It's February 11, and this is the second time THIS YEAR as in 2009 that we've had sick kids!!! Drew wasn't sick the last time, it was Jordyn and I. But this time he's the culprit, and he's passed it on to his big sis as well!! I've now missed 8 days of work since Jan 1st. This is not a good thing. Really, really not a good thing!! We went to the dr yesterday, Drew has possible RSV. She said there is no sense in testing him at this point, because she wouldn't treat it any differently. He's on 3 meds and doing breathing treatments. Jordyn is just on cough med at this point, but we have a script for antibiotic in case she gets worse. Gotta love it!!!




Here's Mr Drew. These are the bubbles he's been blowing the last couple of days. I kept wanting to snap a pic, and kept thinking that's just sick...bad parenting. So I'd just wipe his nose and move on. Well I was just trying to capture a picture of him to post, and he happened to blow one of his infamous bubbles just as I snapped it!! SO, instead of deleting it like a good little momma would, I'm posting it to share with all of you!! Say what you will, I think it's funny!! :)



And here's our little Hippie! Jordyn did her hair in a headband today. All by herself!! :)




1 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Poor little Drew and Jordyn. Hope those meds start working quickly and everyone feels better soon!