I suppose it's time to let you all know what's been going on with us. Most of you probably know by now, but if not....here goes. Mike and I are going to be getting a dissolusion. I will not go into details about what happened, or who did what. I'm not getting up on my soap box, and not placing blame. It takes 2 to make a marriage, and 2 to end a marriage. It also takes 2 to maintain a marriage after those rocky times. I am now living at my brothers with the 2 kids. He has been WONDERFUL in helping us feel welcome and comfortable. Mike is staying with a friend for now. Jordyn is noticing that things are not 'normal', however she seems fairly content with everything right now. She's very young, as is Drew. We are tough, and we will make it through these hard times, and there will be MUCH BRIGHTER days ahead. Please pray for ALL of us as we make this transition and hopefully we can all move on and find true happiness for ourselves and especially those 2 cute littles ones I call my angels!! :) I will try to post again soon....I do have a few pictures to share. They will be few and far between, I'm guessing, because I did get to keep the computer, but I did NOT get to keep the camera. Until I replace that, you'll have to accept cell phone pictures!! ;)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sorry to here about it jen. my prayers are with you all.
You are indeed very strong and will get through this tough time. I would do anything for you, Jordyn, and Drew so please let me know if you need anything at all!! Even if it is just an afternoon by yourself!!! We love you very much!!
Me too!!! WE LOVE YOU JEN!!!!I already told you that you are strong and I know that God only gives you as much as you can handle..I spoke to him and he said he knows you think you are at your limit, but you are far stronger than you think! You are passing his test with flying colors! :9
Want to take the kidos to McDees some evening for a "playdate"! I swear it wears them out!!!! Let me know! Hugs to ya!!
Hey girl! One thing I have learned this year that has forever changed me is...that your friends and family love you and want to be there for you. So let them. Let them help you when you need help and come to them when you need advise or need to vent. And know that I consider myself one of your friends! :) Get feeling better...we miss you at work!
Post a Comment