Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ode to a 16 month old...

Hey everyone, my name is Drew. I'm 16 months and 4 days old today. I'm getting really tall like my Dad and really CUTE like my MOM! I like play with my sister and my beagle dog Lacey. I love my uncle Brian and like to wake him up in the morning. I like all kinds of foods and sometimes even try to eat things I'm not supposed to eat....my favorite is dog food. Lacey shares, she doesn't mind. I really love to make people laugh and

SMILE!!



I will do all kinds of things to make people laugh. I will make funny noises, put things on top of my head, and even

PLAY WITH MY FOOD!!


I'm also getting very stubborn though. I really DONT like it when my Mommy tells me "No, No Drew!" or "Andrew Michael, NO!". She's usually pretty nice but sometimes I just smack her in the face anyway. Sometimes I even hit my sister. My Mommy says "Drew, NO HIT!". It makes me feel bad and makes me get a sad look on my face. And now everybody keeps trying to make me walk everywhere! I don't WANT to WALK. I am fine just crawling. I get where I want to go, and usually under the radar. I can usually get a few good splashes in the potty or throw some bottles in the bathtub before they catch me. But now they are always holding my hands and trying to get me to walk. I don't get it....I can go anywhere they can. I can even
CLIMB STEPS!!


I guess maybe someday I will walk just to get them off my back. I will have all kinds of new tricks up my sleeves by then....Shhh....don't tell my Mom!!



1 comments:

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

that's my amazingly cute nephew!! love you drew!