Thursday, October 22, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

So this is just a little post about ME to let you know that I'm doing JUST FINE! :) I know some of you have been wondering because I don't see you all very often, but trust me, I'm HAPPY and CONTENT with my life!! I have my KIDS, my FAMILY, GOD, and my FRIENDS that have given me tremendous strenth and encouragement. I'm SO thankful to all of you!! The worst is over and the BEST is yet to come!!! And believe me....I'm seeing the sunshine, and maybe even a bit of a rainbow! ;)

Here are a few recent pics of me and a few of my friends!!
Brooke, Morgan and Me
We got to go out and have fun just us GIRLS for a change! Doesn't happen often AT ALL and we have a blast when it does!!


Brooke, Cynthia, Me
Okay, NO we did NOT drink all of that stuff!! Cynthia and her husband had a big party and we were BY FAR not the worst off! And no, don't worry, I don't need to drink to be happy and have fun! It's just fun to loosen up and relax when I DON'T have my kids! :)

Brooke and Me
LOVE this girl ~ We've been through SO MUCH together and we've had our downfalls, but I know she'd do anything for me, and I'd do the same for her! Love you Brookey!!



2 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

YOU GO GIRL!! No doubt in my mind that you will be JUST FINE!!

HUGGZ, MOM

Erika Berner said...

Yup....I love that you're so happy and that you see the rainbow that we all knew was waiting on you! I can't wait for you to have fun next weekend...Halloween is great fun! ;)