To ring in November, the month of Thanksgiving, I thought it'd be fun to have a little challenge! List something you're thankful for starting with every letter of the alphabet!! I'm sure we're all thankful for many more than 26 things, so it shouldn't be too difficult, right?! Tag 3 people when you're finished! Ready.....GO!!!
A Andrew Michael Biberstine
B Beagles
C Church
D Diet Dr Pepper
E Each and Every day!
F Family
G Good health
H Holidays
I Ice cream
J Jordyn Michelle Biberstine
K Kisses
L Life itself
M Memories
N Nephews
O Olives
P Photos
Q Quiet Times
R Relationships
S Siblings
T Trust
U Umbrellas
V Vegetables
W Walking boots :(
X X-Rays
Y Yesterday, today, and tom0rrow
Z Zzzz's
Now I tag Nikki, Chantal, and Erika
Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Happy Fall!!



3 comments:
Oh man! You're going to make me think!! I promise to get this done before Thanksgiving! :)
I as well will get this done. I take the challenge! Thanks for tagging me!
I don't have a blog to be tagged, but I as well am going to do this!!
Post a Comment