Hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas!! I know our family enjoyed every minute of ours! I was able to keep the kids on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, so that was gift enough for me! We were extremely fortunate this year. Surrounded by family, friends, gifts, giving, faith, and love. Such a special time of year, and it means more and more to me every year. I hope your family was as lucky as ours, and we wish each and every one of you a healthy and wealthy 2010!!!
A gorgeous 4 year old
A most handsome 1 year old
Time with my 2 precious angels
{Ok, Mommy blinked for this one!}
Lots of gifts
Gifts, gifts, gifts!*~{Don't Forget To Leave Me A Message Or Send Me An Email At Biberstines@hotmail.com To Let Me Know You Want To Continue Reading. I Really Will Be Going Private Very Soon!}~*






4 comments:
Cute post! I love it! It was great to see you guys....and what a great year you 3 have ahead of you! Good times, good friends and good family....who needs more?
Nice post. Don't you just love the gifts you see in those boxes???
Christmas was SO much fun this year with my 4 little angels!!!
i am really glad this christmas was a good one for you and the kids. i love how they had toys but were all about the boxes, remember those days? i mean they are older but i was so thrilled to see that it's still cool to chill in a box.
Merry Christmas to the 3 Biberstines! Looks and sounds like you had a great one!
Post a Comment