Well, I'm thinking about making the blog private. Not because I want to take it away from any of you that blog-stalk under the radar, but because there are way too many crazies out there. My 2 angels deserve much more than to have some weirdo gawking at their pictures. That, and there are obviously some of you that don't have anything good to say, and quite honestly...I don't want to hear it! This blog is for me, my family, and my friends. It's too keep everyone we care about 'in the loop' about our lives. It's NOT, however, to update anyone who doesn't need updating. If you aren't involved in our day to day lives in any way, why do you need to keep up on our blog?! SO, that being said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me a comment or an email ~ biberstines@hotmail.com ~ and let me know you're a reader. leave me your email address and I'll authorize you as a viewer. That simple. Don't be shy. Don't think that just because I may not realize you read, that I won't want you reading. If I know you, by all means I'd love you to be a follower! It's just those that I DONT know that I'm skeptical of!! Can't wait to hear from you... I'll be going private in just a couple of weeks...
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I'd like to continue following your blog...love staying connected with your family! I hear we are going to be neighbors soon...good for you!!!!!
Michelle :0)
I would love to keep checking it!
gilljam14@yahoo.com
Put me on the list! I need to keep up with your cute little kiddos!
I would like to stay on the list too! :o) lindyjo_02@hotmail.com
If you don't add me to your list, I will just stalk you from next door!!
Let me in Let me in...please don't say, Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin! I have to keep seeing the chillin's growing! Thanks, let me know if you need anything from me.
I would like to still read your blog Jen.
Love, Hillary
hillary_boroff@hotmail.com
Add me sis...not that you weren't going to anyways! :) and I'm really glad that you're going private! Makes me feel so much better about the whole blogging thing! :)
Of course, add my name. There are WAY too many weirdos out there that don't need to read about your life...glad you are going private!!
Grandma Rhoades
I'd love to continue reading your blog...if you'll have me, that is! :)
jackiesowers@rocketmail.com
i agree, weirdos and too many opinions. i'm a total creeper though so add me. anna.neusch@gmail.com
hope all is well :)
Hey Jen!
I'm one of your 'under the radar' followers. :) Please add me to your list!
Thanks,
Libby Sauter (formerly Libby Crone)
:-D
ers71809@gmail.com
Jen, I'd like to keep reading too. Its how I keep up with you and your adorable kids from so far away.
johnston_melissa@hotmail.com
Post a Comment