Thursday, January 21, 2010

And Another January...

Why, oh why is it that EVERY January is a month of sickness for us?! Every year I end up missing work because either 1 of the kids is sick, i'm sick, or any combination of the above is SICK! GRR!!! So if you couldn't guess, I'm SICK! I've been home since Monday...this is 4 days now, and I'm still feeling like I got run over by a semi!! Body aches, headache, stuffy/runny nose, sore throat, nausea and, well, you know what normally goes along with nausea!! ANYWAY, cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!! Drew is starting to get sick now, but they're with their Daddy this weekend, so hopefully he can get away from me and beat it!
ANYWAY, here's a sweet pic of my 2 babies, just to make us all SMILE!! Happy Flippin January! :)





0 comments: