Friday, January 22, 2010

We Moved!!

A few weeks ago, we finally were able to pack up and move. Found a great new place in rural New Hampshire. Ok, maybe not, but the location remains on a need to know basis! :) We're still living with my brother, since financially this makes the most sense for him and I both! Here, in no particular order, are some pics. I took these in the first day or so after we moved, so many pics still show boxes and messes, and very little, if any decorating! It's looking MUCH better and cozier these days!

Home Sweet Home!

laundry room and 2nd bath....not too glamorous!

living room


kitchen

This would be {sideways} our lovely stained glass door. In our house. Seperating the kitchen from the dining room. Yeah.... Oh, and those hands on the middle window would be my crazy momma!! :)


my room ~ Yeah, it's bright!

Drews half of the kids room - they still wanted to share!


Jordyns half


Her dollhouse bookshelf

The necessary room


;)


dining room, complete with a beagle!


front entry


Toy Room {left side}


Toy Room


Toy Room {right side}

This house fits 2 adults, 2 kids, and a beagle much better than where we were previously. So much better for us!!



2 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Wow, Jen it looks great! Congrats! I was in the "New Hampshire" area tonight...too bad you weren't feelin' better I would have stopped by! There's always next time...hope you are feeling up to par sooN!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing pics! It's nice to have new neighbors in "New Hampshire!" If you guys ever need anything let us know...when the weather gets nicer, I'm sure we'll see each other more often! ;0)The house looks bigger than I thought it might be.