Alright, lets face it, I'm somewhat addicted to doing these darn things!! I love to read random things about others, and I know you're all just aching to read about me! :) I didn't get tagged to do this, just doing it for my own satisfaction, so I'm not going to tag anyone else this time, either. However, I'd love for you all to play along..... leave a comment if you play, so we can see your list! Here goes, 15 Random things about Ms Jennifer Biberstine..... hold on to your seats... LOL
1. I love getting dirty! {i.e. 4 wheeling or mudding!!}
2. I hope to someday own a big diesel truck, extended cab, long bed! LOL
3. I love getting dressed up and spending loads of time on my hair and makeup.
4. I would love to someday adopt a child or 2 from a foreign country.
5. I would love to be a crime scene investigator, and interrogate people. However I'm totally freaked out by blood and such!
6. I'd love for some sweet farm boy to "take me for a ride on his big green tractor". Seriously!
7. I believe it often rains the hardest on those who deserve the sun. BUT if you carry your umbrella around long enough and put up with the rain, you'll be the one to see the rainbow!!
8. I have a candy addiction. A serious one!
9. I want to someday have a St Bernard named Tiny and a little tiny dog named Spike.
10. I want to be treated like an adult, but I don't ever want to grow up.
11. I believe the grass really always is greener on the other side of the fence, but I'm also convinced that's where the neighbors dog poops!
12. I have no regrets, only lessons learned. Many were tough to face, but they've made me who I am today.
13. I'd love to be a great housekeeper, but its definately not my nature!
14. I value others opinions, probably too much. I am an individual, but I also want to be liked by EVERYONE.
15. I think millionaires should donate a lot more than they do. You're not rich because you work harder, you just get paid more. There are plenty of people suffering, help them out! I would love to be able to give to those less fortunate!!
Alright, tag! You're it.....play along!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
15 More Random Things!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment