Miss Jordyn had her first dentist appt! Actually, to be honest, this was like 6 months ago and I just realized I never posted them. I was so proud of her!! My little girl is scared of, well, alright....everything!!!!!! Seriously, pretty much everything! So...needless to say I was somewhat dreading the dentist. This girl stepped up and was a true champ!!! She did wonderful! In fact the dentist told us that she is "the perfect example of what I like to see in a kid...her teeth AND her behavior". Can I even explain how proud that made this Momma?! :) And they gave her a brand spankin new Cinderella toothbrush and a tiny bottle of Crest for Kids! And Drew even got his own little fish toothbrush! And I swear I do NOT still have that tiny little bottle of Crest for Kids in my purse... not me, because that was like 6 months ago. And I keep everything organized....... ha ha ha!!!!


On other notes.... took Drew to the ENT today. Just really to check his hearing and rule that out as to why he doesn't talk yet. I KNEW going in that they'd tell me his hearing was fine and he's just stubborn. And seeing as how I'm ALWAYS right, that MUST be what they told us, right?!?!?!?! WRONG!!! He had a lot of pressure in his right ear, and so much wax he couldn't even see the eardrum. The left ear had slight pressure, and a lot of fluid buildup around the eardrum. Go figure! We earned ourselves some antibiotic and a trip back in a month!! YAY! ;( He said that if he could predict, he's guessing this fluid has been there awhile and we'll most likely be doing tubes. SO, lets hope this antibiotic helps him feel better until then, and if tubes are needed, tubes we'll get. I just want my baby boy to be happy and healthy!!
I had a FANTASTIC weekend last weekend. Truthfully, nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary happened, but I finally felt truly at peace with ME. I hung out with my kids Friday night and Saturday while they're dad had school. Then Saturday afternoon a friend and I headed to the BIG CITY nearby to meet up with some other friends! It was a girls night, 6 of us in total, and it was a blast!! I so miss my girls and hanging out with them!! OHh how our lives have changed!! It was much needed, and I'd say much deserved by all of us! I was able to be ME and enjoy myself without trying to impress a soul. I feel like it was a huge waking up moment for me, and I realized I can have a good time and be happy without anyone elses help!! YAY ME!!! :)
I think that's really the only updates we have for now....My baby boy will be 2 VERY soon, so I'll have to get a party together shortly! Can't believe how fast time flies!!!!! Hope you all are enjoying spring so far....I know we can't get enough of it! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment