I took this from MckMama - her blog link is on the right-hand side of my page. Love it!
- "Yes, you have to wear your shoes into Wal-Mart. Because that's the rules!"
- "Please don't wipe your mouth on my shirt!"
- "Why would you put ravioli in your hair?"
- "Please don't put your toothpaste on my shirt!"
- "Sure you can pretend I'm not your mom, but you still need to call me Mom."
- "Because you don't have any clothes on, that's why! The neighbors don't appreciate you going outside in your underwear, and Mommy doesn't either. Well, that's fine, but you have to put clothes on first!"
- "Thanks, buddy, but I can wipe my own bottom."
- "Sweetie, please make sure you always wipe before getting off the potty!"
- "No, elephants and gorillas won't come in your room when you're sleeping. Because they don't live here. Probably in Africa. Yes, or the zoo."
- "Please don't pull your dress down in front of people. Because that's the same as pulling your shirt up. No, people don't need to see your boobies, and lets not use that word, ok?"
- "Please take the leash of your brother!"




2 comments:
that's awesome! those are good!
Absolutely love it...I always laugh and laugh at these as I say this kind of thing ALL the time..I'll have to start writing them down! How are you, anyways? Miss you bunches...already!
Post a Comment