Last Friday, the kids and I spent the morning at the zoo with Aunt Katie. It was pretty cool out, so we actually wore sweatshirts for most of the time...perfect zoo weather!!!! Truly, we couldn't have asked for better weather or a better day. My camera broke, so I only was able to take pictures with my cell phone. (And truth be told, MY cell phone broke as well, so I'm using my moms old flip phone from several years ago!!) I got what I could, and I'll have to get copies from Katie of all the pictures she took one of these days. THANKS to Katie for a perfect day....we had a BLAST!! We love you!!
Safari Drew!
Chillaxin on the hammock!(Yep, pretty sure that's the first time I've ever used that word in my life... not sure I can pull it off... ha!!)
Pony ride!
Jordyn picked the big white horse..she was in love!
They tried to feed the giraffes, but it was early and they weren't coming up to the deck yet. Maybe next time...









0 comments:
Post a Comment