Alright, beginning this Tuesday, October 11, my amazing sister and I are beginning a challenge. We're both unhappy, although in different ways, with our bodies. I want to lose weight. My sister wants to tone up. We're going to be starting some of our FABULOUS products, to help us in our journey, along with diet and exercise. We'll be eating well. Very well. Salads, proteins, few carbs, and lots of good ole H2O!! We'll also be starting the 30 Day Shred. Now, I've begun this workout once before with a few friends, but we didn't do it long before we lost interest. This time, buddy, it's ON. I'm doing this for real. Erika is doing this for real. We'll be posting our journey each day (that's our intention, anyway) and let you know how it's going. How bad our bodies HURT, how bad we want a cheeseburger, how bad we want a nice cold beer!! And also how great we feel, how much energy we gain, how much weight/inches we lose!!! So now, our challenge to YOU... Join us!!! I don't have the 30 Day Shred dvd, so I'll be heading to Wal-Mart this weekend to get it. It looks like I can pick it up for under $10. $10 to get my rear end motivated and in shape?! Worth every penny!!! Grab the dvd, borrow it from someone, or find an online workout plan that fits your life! (Couch to 5K is phenomenal, also!) But lets get ourselves motivated. Lets get ourselves moving. Lets get ourselves in shape, healthy, and HOT!!!!! Will you join us?!?
Friday, October 7, 2011
We Challenge YOU!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm pumped!! I loved the 24 day challenge without working out....I can't wait to see the results when we also do the 30 day shred!!! :) It's on sis!
You go girls!!! I am doing the 24 day challenge again for sure.......just have to get pumped up to do the DVD!!!
Post a Comment