I've been trying to think of a few new/different kinds of posts. I post my fair share of pictures, and I definately use this blog as a sounding board to stand on my soapbox, but I would like to post more of a variety of things. I often send a text or picture to my sister/mom/friends/etc to tell them of some new product or something that I've picked up and think they'll like. I thought tonight I'd share with all of you some of my favorites as of this week! So 'These are a few of my favorite things...' (And you'll most likely be singing that in your head now... you're welcome!)
I just told my sister about these last night. I told her that they're a little pricier, found in the cracker aisle, and she needs to buy a bag and hide them for herself. I now have a weakness for these. YUM. Try them, now!
When I wake up in the morning, when I get home from work, or at any random time through the day when I start feeling as though I'm dragging, I spark myself! AdvoCare products are amazing, and they've changed my life, but Spark is a great beginner for any of you who could use a boost of energy during the day! (And I'd be lost without my AdvoCare shakers!!)
I love, LoVe, LOVE big rings and funky nailpolish. I do not wear all these rings on one hand at the same time, I did it for the sake of this picture. Just an FYI.. The first two, I can't remember where I got them. The one on my index finger is from Premier Designs jewelry, and I believe it's called Black Tie. I LOVE it. The nailpolish I'm wearing in this photo is Sally Hansen hard as nails XtremeWear nail color in Gunmetal. My current favorite.
Who doesn't want their clothes to smell amazing?! Not overly expensive, and I'm just waiting to run out of fabric softener so I can pick some up in the same scent!! It's kind of blurry, but it's Gain, Apple Mango Tango. It's fantastic.
I think I've told you about our Elf on the Shelf, Snowflake. If I have not, here he is hanging out on our tree. So much fun watching the kids scope the house for him in the mornings!
If you have me on facebook, you may have seen my status with this website. If you didn't, or haven't checked it out, do it!! I know every one of us has sent and/or received a text that was autocorrected into something entirely random. I always get a kick out of it...but this website, http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/ has some real kickers! I seriously laugh out loud everytime I look at it!!! Give yourself a good belly laugh, it's good for you!
There you have it... a few random, recent finds of mine that I wanted to rave about! I was in no way compensated to share these products, although I wouldn't complain if Gain wanted to show their appreciation by sending me a years supply of laundry detergent and softener... just sayin..




1 comments:
Good choices!!!
Post a Comment