I'd guess that 99% of you that read this blog know me. If not all of you. Even if you don't, you've seen pictures. I'm not a skinny girl. I'm not as big as I once was... because a little opportunity called AdvoCare has changed my life. I have lost 40 lbs and countless inches since I first started using these products. 40 lbs! Now, when I was just out of high school, I weighed somewhere around 115-120 lbs. Never did I think I'd have 40lbs to lose, let alone much more than that! But I got married, I got comfortable, I had a baby, got even more comfortable, had a 2nd baby and a divorce, and then I really turned to food even more. It happens to the best of us. Food is a comfort. It's a 'friend'. It makes you feel better....at that precise moment. And the thing is, at least for me, I didn't realize how much weight I was gaining. I knew I was getting bigger, but I didn't realize I was getting BIG. Then it seems like 1 day I looked in the mirror, or more likely, saw a picture of myself, and I saw. I saw who/what I'd become. It was shocking, devastating, and embarrassing. I never ever thought I'd have rolls! I never ever thought I'd wear double digit sizes. I never ever thought I'd be so self-concious and humiliated when shopping for clothes. "I'll try a 10. Nope...grab me a 12. OMG That doesn't fit either, can you get me a 14? Ewwww Just forget it. I give up. I'm going home!" And then go home to comfort myself by eating Taco Bell and washing it down with Bud Light. Because that'll get me into a smaller size.
I never wanted to talk about any of this. It's easier to pretend you're thin(ner) and can justify eating what you want than to admit that you're heavy and need control. It's not easy, even now, to tell you my weight. But I'm going to. I'm going to because I know damn well that I'm not the only one in this position. I know damn well that 99% of you are not 100% happy. You're not happy with your weight. Or you're not happy with your finances. Or you're not happy with the amount of time it took you to run that mile. Or whatever. But I do know that this company I've become involved with can turn all of that around. We can't solve ALL of your problems, but we can sure help with money, weight, fitness, and health! Who doesn't want to be healthy and financially stable?! Silly question, right?!
Today I started another 24 Day Challenge. 24 Days to an even better ME! I'm going to post about the next 24 Days frequently. I'll tell you how I feel, what I've been eating, IF I've been exercising, and how many pounds I'm losing. I'll be completely honest about all of it. I'm even going to tell you my starting weight! Just for the sake of holding myself accountable and expressing the awesome-ness of these products!!! Are you ready?! My starting weight is 146.8 lbs, as of 7:30am this morning. For those of you who think 147 lbs isn't too much, I'm only 5 foot 2. According to http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/, that puts my Body Mass Index at 26.8. Normal Weight goes to 24.9, and Overweight begins at 25. Then Obesity starts at 30 or higher. That means I fall right into the 'Overweight' range. I don't want to. I'm not going to anymore! That's all going to change, starting today! My goal weight is somewhere between 120-125 lbs, eventually. 125 puts me squarely into the 'Normal Weight' range. I'd look and feel better, not to mention be so much healthier!! Totally worth it in every aspect! SOOO....I'm not asking you to tell me your weight, but I'd love for you to follow me on this 24 Day Challenge, and consider challenging yourself! Let me know if you'd like more information on our products or the business opportunity with this amazing company. It's normal to be uncomfortable taking a leap of faith. It's ok to keep on doing what you're doing...if you don't expect anything to change. But in order to get different results, you've got to make changes. Why not start with becoming healthier and making some extra money?!!?
Monday, April 9, 2012
24 Days Can Change Your Life!
Posted by The Life and Times of 3 Biberstines! at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
ok....first to comment....I am doing this with you and I will need your support.....yikes...not telling my weight but I want to stick with it this time and make it a lifestyle. So....make sure your phone is always on and be available for the "OMG I want some chocolate texts".....lol. Love ya girl....ok ready set go!!!
angie
I am there with you, too!! I may not weigh as much to begin with, HOWEVER, I know when I feel my best, and I know what I need to weigh in order to feel that way. I, too, LOVE what AdvoCare has done for me, and continues to do on a daily basis. I LOVE the fact that you have lost so much weight, and are feeling better, and have begun to think of AdvoCare in a very serious manner. It WILL help you get where YOU WANT to be!! It is helping us both physically and financially, therefore, emotionally!! My plan B (AdvoCare)is SOON to be my PLan A!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, Jen!!! Let's do this as a team!!! Come one, come all!!!! This is the REAL DEAL!!!
Way to be so brave Jen! I am starting tomorrow and you are motivating me to blog it to be accountable! Good Luck and I know you can do it! I will start blogging now!! :) THANKS! Your FB posts motivated me to do it!
Post a Comment