Ok... time for the great debate!!
I want your opinion.
I need your opinion.
This is an extremely serious, personal topic, so I'd appreciate you being honest, but gentle.
I need to know....
Does my hair look better STRAIGHT or CURLY?!
Do you understand the seriousness of the situation?? :)
Curly{I differentiated which is which for you, although if you couldn't tell the straight from the curly on your own, I don't think I want your opinion. Please quietly leave my blog. Thank you.}
OK....So...here goes...
What do you think?
Which looks better on my face?
Which is flattering?
Which is hideous?
Should I shave my head and start all over?
Which makes me look like an Asian Monkey with Fifths Disease?
(I'm not sure Asian Monkeys can get Fifths Disease, but I'm giving you options....)
Please comment!!!!!
Please be honest and tell me!
1....2....3..... GO COMMENT!!!!!
Thanks.





6 comments:
Straight is my vote....... *)
I vote for straight! :) Very flattering!
I honestly tend to go for the curly- prob bc I'm jealous mine doesn't do that!! :) Carter says he likes curly and Cason said he really likes the straight!! Campbell hit the picture of straight and clicked the phone off...not sure what that means!! ;)
Both! Keep them in full rotation. This coming from someone who is stuck with 1 hairstyle.. Brian
I kind of like both....depends on the "event"!! Angie
Jen, I love your curly hair! Always have... it totally matches your personality! Which I love too!! Your beautiful either way though! What ever makes you happiest!!
Post a Comment