Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go Bucks!!

Saturday we went to Columbus to tailgate for the Ohio State-Michigan game. We had a great time watching Michigan get stomped!! Here are a few pictures...... Enjoy!




Jen and I on our way down, on the party bus.


A shot of the front half of the bus, there were about 35 people total!


Jen and Elizabeth at Hineygate

The Biberstines at Hineygate!


Jen and I, and my buddy Scotty back on the WARM bus after the game!





2 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I saw a picture of Mike on Jackie Evans blog - he looks surprisingly happy considering what he's holding. Can't wait to hear the story!

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! Hey..just so you know...we got the boys winter hats at Wal Mart. They even came with mittens! Cheap and cute..can't beat that! See you this week! Miss you all a ton..hugs and kisses to the 2 little ones!