On Christmas day we went to my parents house and celebrated Christmas with the Schabergs (moms side) and also with my immediate family. We had so many Christmas' this year, and unfortunately I didn't think to take pictures other than at home and at moms! Maybe next year... :)

My nephew Carter...I think he was LOVING being surrounded by presents...with Spiderman paper none the less!

My Dad holding Drew... he's getting difficult to hold these days, he's so squirmy!!

Who is this handsome hunk??!! :)

My nephew Carter...I think he was LOVING being surrounded by presents...with Spiderman paper none the less!

My Dad holding Drew... he's getting difficult to hold these days, he's so squirmy!!

Who is this handsome hunk??!! :)

My cousin Cade - for some reason he's the only Chiles boy I got a photo of! Jordyn is standing right behind him...love her outfit!

This one is blurry...I couldn't get the camera to focus on them. I think it was trying to focus on the tree lights behind them. LOVE the shot though...too bad it wouldn't turn out!!

My Grandma! :) She would KILL me if she knew I was putting this on here...but I couldn't resist! You really have to fight to get a picture of her, esp one she's smiling in! Love this lady!!

Jordyn Jordyn Jordyn! :) She's got her new snow boots on (which, by the way, I don't think she's worn anything else on her feet since she opened those boots!!) and she has her new baby doll diaper bag on her back! Too cute!!
Ohhh.....AND In case you aren't keeping up...... 3 more days until my birthday!!! :)





1 comments:
Holy cow! You are a blogging fool! Are you scheduling these or are you posting everyday?!? Hope everyone's feeling better at your place! Hope to see you next week!
Post a Comment