Sunday, November 1, 2009

Aww, Jordyn!!

Sorry, no pictures of Drew this time, just a couple sweet ones of Jordyn!!


There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!!
Drew's scarecrow outfit broke at the last minute, and he had the flu, so no pics of him. But what do you think of little miss Dorothy? She had ToTo in a basket too. I told her if she ever wants to color her hair brown, Mommy is ok with it because she still looks ADORABLE!! :)

And my Big Girl's first school picture EVER!!! Didn't she do AWESOME?! I LOVE it!!!
I just can't believe my baby girl is so grown up!! Pre-school already?!?!


2 comments:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

I just can't get over how cute BOTH these pictures are! What a sweetheart!

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

What a darling first school picture!! Grandma wants one, Jordyn!