Monday, November 23, 2009

The Future...

Tonight after I picked the kids up from the sitters, my 4 year old began telling me ALL about her future. Yes, apparantly she has her whole life planned out. That's right, the kid in the picture above, with makeup all over her face and bubblewrap on her head is already planning for the future! lol Here goes {and I swear I'm not making ANY of this up!! Straight from her mouth..}:

She will marry a boy named Eric Fast. (anyone know an eric fast?) They will have 2 children, Owen and Addison. (those are kids at the sitters) Owen will go to Van Wert high school when he's 5. Addison will only be 1, so she will go to the babysitter. Her babysitters name will be Assin. (NO idea!) She will drive a white car. They will have a dog named Sign and a cat named Feather. She will work for the same company Mommy works for now.

Interesting.....I hope she can read this someday and get a kick out of it!!

ALSO....we now have an email address for the blog!! I know some of you comment on my posts, but I know most of you don't. If you don't want to post a comment, but would like to contact us, now you can! We would love to hear from you and get any feedback...good or bad! :)

biberstines@hotmail.com

PLEASE send me an email and let me know what you think!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny!!!

Deb said...

You never know...little Miss Jordyn just may have it all figured out! Love those 2 kiddos and of course, you too!