Monday, January 25, 2010

20 month old attitude!

Drew's new perch is on the counter anytime I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. He loves to sit up there and munch on snacks while I do dishes or whatnot. Well, after we got home today, he was sitting up there and Jordy wanted to sit next to him. He did NOT like that!!
You put her next to me?!?! Grrr!

Jordyn, don't sit by me! I was sitting here first!!

I said GET AWAY!!!

I don't know why you're taking my picture...I'm MAD!

But the princess is content, because she sat where she wanted!





2 comments:

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

that's great...hilarious shots...tells the story without any words! :) you better scrapbook those just like that...adorable!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

LOL!! This is too funny! Can you believe Drew is 4 months away from being 2?!?! Crazy!