Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FIESTA!

Ohh The Colors!!!
That little logo...
Oh How I LOVE

The Colors!

All Brand Spankin New


Just out of the box

Washed up and ready to use

My Very Own


Gorgeous Fiestaware!

There's a slight chance

I might actually be

A teeny tiny bit

obsessed!

Did Santa find you?

And bring you these perfectly squared bowls

And some super cute new silverware?!

* If I get this excited about kitchen stuff, does it mean I'm growing up?! ;)





4 comments:

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

cute post! i do love the fiesta ware...wonder if santa would bring it to me next year?

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

Such a cute post with adorable pics...very creative!! Tell your sister Santa honors requests...I heard he likes Fiesta ware, too!!!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Oh my word I love it and I'm SOOO jealous!!!!

Brian said...

Funny as hell! I'm glad you love the dish ware, now my dish ware is top of the line stuff. Sweetness.