Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's POTTY TIME!!

Ohh how grown up my kids are!! I have the potty chair out so Drew can get used to seeing it and hopefully won't be terrified of it like Jordyn was. So far so good, he LOVES his new 'chair' and sits on it and reads books all the time! Here's a couple pics, and then a superfunny picture of Jordyn at the end...you'll see what I mean by 'grown up'!!

Yeah, that's right, I'm COOL!

Big Boy!!
And Jordyn. Just like a grown up, sittin on the potty, doin her thing, magazine in hand!!! Cracks me up!!!!




Happy Weekend, everyone!!!



2 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

Hope he likes the potty as well in the future when it is time to get serious about training!!

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Ha HA!!! Too funny!!!! I love when kids are so serious on the potty. Have a great weekend too!