Each and every Thursday, my WONDERFUL grandma makes dinner for everybody. Generally my Aunt and Uncle, their 3 boys, my mom, brother, me, my 2 kids, and my uncle. Give or take.. Anyway, it's a great way for all of us to stay close and connected. My kids love it, and Jordyn knows that we go on Thursdays! In fact, if you tell her we're going to Grandma Schabergs and it's NOT Thursday, it really throws her off! Tonight I snapped a couple pics while Grandma was reading books to Jordyn after dinner, and a funny one of D Man. Enjoy!!
Love this!! Jordyn kept saying "Grandma, can I sit with you?"
Yes, that's right, only MY son would walk around with his winter hat and no pants! How funny! This boy is great at keeping us on our toes....you can never know what to expect out of him. But he's an absolute joy and my days are so much brighter with him around!!




3 comments:
awww...I do miss Thursday evenings at Grandmas!
Awwww....I love Joan! I think it is so great that you do that every week! Looks like lots of fun! It's always good for the soul to get some "grandma love!" :)
These pictures are keepers for sure!!
Post a Comment