Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jordyn These Days~

What a beautiful, spirited 4 1/2 year old I have!!! She's smart, sassy, silly, superfun and supercute!!! I love just talking to her. It's amazing the things that come out of her mouth, and the things she picks up on! And the reasoning of a 4 year old, so precious!!! Here are quite a few random pictures of my gorgeous girl. Sometimes I feel like I post a lot more about Drew, just because he's the one into things and the one that tends to grab attention.. But this little girl of mine, I can't imagine my life without my first born!! Enjoy!! =)
She got her own Princess makeup set for Christmas, and she LOVES putting it on!!

She's an uber-talented girl - I'm telling you, this girl will be my money maker someday...LOL

She loves to dress up, whether in dress up clothes or an actual dress. She's All Girl!!!


She loves smiling pretty for the camera!!!


Loves reading, and it shows. She's super smart and her teachers had nothing bad to say!


She loves doing her workbooks....they go over the alphabet, printing, shapes, etc...got them at the dollar store and she loves them!! She also loves Jared....SOO cute - she calls him Handsome!


Ohhh Jordyn, my daughter, my love! You bring so much joy to my life and I love watching you grow and learn!! It's amazing to see you turning into a GIRL instead of a toddler! Every day, hour, minute with you is a blessing, (though some are blessings in disguise! LOL) and I'm so thankful that I get to be your Momma!!! I LOVE YOU Angel!!!!!!


1 comments:

Ma Ma Rhoades said...

NICE POST!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO