So Today I went to the doctor for my throat. I've had a sinus infection for WEEKS now, and am finishing up my antibiotic. Saturday morning I woke up and (according to me) sounded like a raspy man. My throat didn't hurt, I was just extremely hoarse. Chalk it up to laryngitis, right?! Well by yesterday it felt like there were thousands of razorblades in my throat. It hurt to talk, breathe, swallow, cough. It just plain HURT. So I called the drs office at 8:00 am this morning. Got in to see a dr at 1:10 pm. They took a culture and did a strep test, which came back negative. He said my tonsils themselves look decent, but the tissue around them was red and swollen. He attributed it to drainage from my sinus' and gave me a steroid to help. Easy enough! I had some time before I needed to be back to work, so I ran to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. As I was in line, my phone rang....
It was the babysitter! Drew had a toy thrown at him when another child was upset. Kids will be kids!!! But this left a BIG and nasty looking goose egg on his forehead. Our babysitter wanted me to at least come and look at it, because she thought he should be seen. Once I got there, I knew I'd feel better if he was seen by a doctor as well, so I loaded him up and took him BACK to the dr. The doctor looked him over and checked different things. He said he seems to be just fine, just a really bad bump. I was extremely relieved, but seriously, that was the 6th dr appt we have had since January!! Seriously?!?! LOL I NEED a break!!!! Here are a couple shots of D-Mans shiner....






1 comments:
The goose egg goes really well with the rug burn! Poor guy!
Post a Comment