My BABY is 2!! TWO!!!!!
Oh how time flies...
I love him more than I could ever dream of describing
more than my own life
He came into this world at a rocky time in my {our} lives,
At times I even dreaded bringing him into the situation
We were having trouble
I asked God to please help me to love this child as much as my first-born
What a gracious God
He brought me one of the true loves of my life
I could not have asked for anything more
This little guy brightens all of my days
{even some of my nights...}
He makes me smile more
laugh more
LOVE more
He makes me forget why I ever could have dreaded having a 2nd baby
He makes me understand just how it is that God blesses us
This child is a gift from heaven,
and I couldn't be more thankful!!
Happy 2nd Birthday
to my favorite boy in the world
I LOVE YOU!!!
.
.
.
.
.
The BRIGHT GREEN icing?
A color that little boys like
A color that little boys LOVE
A color that a little boy now IS....
.
.
.
..
.
were well worth the smiles they brought!






0 comments:
Post a Comment