Sunday, May 23, 2010

The WHOLE Picture

Just a little bit of proof that everything isn't always as it seems. Something may seem absolutely perfect, but you need to see the WHOLE picture to know the truth!
This picture I snapped of my 2 kiddos is SO good!! I LOVE IT!!! And for what you know, they're sitting together, legs crossed, hands folded, like perfect little angels. Nothing out of the ordinary. But, alas! (haha...don't think I've ever used that word before!) Things are not always as they seem!! Here is the picture I choose to show people:

Absolutely perfect!! ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And here is the true 'whole picture':


They're sitting in the bathroom, wearing no pants, and Drew is actually going potty (like a big boy!!!) as this was taken! HA!! You would have never known, now, would you!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny, Jen! :0)

Deb said...

Still adorable!

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Love it and way to go Drew!