Can you believe, that in less than 2 days Drew will start SCHOOL?! And in just over a week, Jordyn will start Kindergarten?!?! Wow. I'm just at a total loss.
I can't believe my babies are growing up this fast! I can't believe that I'll have 2 kids in school.
2 kids getting on and off the school bus.
2 kids making friends, learning, and growing.
In so many ways, I'm ready for this.
Ready for them to spread their wings a little bit.
Ready for them to make friends, get invited to/have sleepovers and birthday parties.
Ready for them to fill their little noggens with all kinds of new stuff.
But I'm also having a hard time with this!
Having a hard time accepting that they're growing so fast.
A hard time knowing they won't need Mom as much.
A hard time letting them spread their wings.
A hard time watching them go.
Because yes, this may be preschool and kindergarten, but I also know that in the blink of an eye, it'll be junior high. Then high school. Then college. And then they'll be on their own.
Getting married, having their own families, and sitting at home sulking while their own kids go off to preschool and kindergarten! I know that's all WAY down the road, but each of these little milestones will too soon be a memory.
Time just flies, and I'm not ready to give up these innocent, happy go lucky, depending on my momma kind of days! I guess I'll do what we all have to do.
Enjoy every moment we spend together.
Enjoy every memory we make.
Take LOTS of pictures.
BE THERE for every milestone I can share with them.
Be there to spend time, talk, giggle, and play.
That's all I can do, is be in the moment. And these moments, they're what life is made of!!!




2 comments:
Love the new blog design! You are right...enjoy every minute because it sure does fly! :0)
LOVE this new design and post....you are awesome! And yes.....time flies way too fast when it comes to our children and grandchildren. Only "yesterday" it was your first day of preschool............
Post a Comment